Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm in love with a mini van man!

So I wish I could say that this was OUR new van. It's not. But we do get to use it! Chad was made an Area Manager (Go Honey!) and one of the perks was getting to use a company vehicle. And since we have been with this company from the very beginning Chad is actually the very first Area Manager! So he got to go out with his boss and choose the van! I am so proud of him. He works so so hard. Some days he comes home after 12 long hours having made no money and he is still happy and loves his job. I know I don't appreciate him enough for how hard he works for us. Thanks hon!!! We really don't get to "use" the van. Chad uses it whenever he is doing anything work related so that means I get my car back!! I have FREEDOM! I can't tell you how happy I am. YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is way exciting that you have a car to drive! You are going to love mini vanning it, I know we do!

Mike and Nic said...

Sweet van! It will be nice to have two vehicles now. Congrats to Chad on becoming and area manager!! I'm so happy for you guys but at the same time I'm taking this new position to mean you won't be moving back home any time soon:( That makes me sad.