Friday, June 20, 2008

Jaynie's Baptism

Sorry about the major blogging overload, but I have time today to get these all done so I am going to take advantage of it!

On Saturday we went down to Mesa for my niece Jaynie's baptism. It was so cool. I saw my family which is always good, and I got to witness a special day in my niece's life. She is a special girl, she is so sweet and shy. Here are all the pictures I took. Sorry, I take a lot of pictures!

This is Jaynie, she is a doll! She was born the year I graduated high school.






This is my little sister Kara, she is a nut! I love her to pieces, but she is a nut. She loves to have her picture taken!




This is my mom, she worked so hard to make it a special day for Jaynie.




We had my favorite food in almost the whole world for dinner. Krazysub! And it was even in the shape of an 8! Cool huh!




This is Julie, Jaynie's mom, and my sister. She is pregnant with her fifth! I would love to catch up with her, if only my pregnancies went as smooth as hers! She is blessed.




And here is Kara being a nut again!





This is Lindsay, she is Jaynie's adorable little sister! I love this age when a big smile is toothless!





And Kara again!





This is Jaynie's dad Brent, he is cool!





And this is Mallory, we got home at about 8 that night, and she barely made it in the door then crashed! Seriously this is feet from our front door, she had so much fun she couldn't take anymore!

What a sweetie! She slept good that night!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

What a CUTE sleepy girl!