Saturday, May 31, 2008

Broken Camera

So my camera is on the fritz! I haven't been able to take new pictures for like a week! I know that doesn't seem like long but for me it is. I am constantly taking pictures. So I have to rely on my cell phone camera now and that sucks. But hopefully I can figure out whats wrong with it soon, or maybe get a new nice one! But the good news is that today we took family pictures, so I am sure I will have those to post soon. We also did a bunch of Ben for his first birthday. He has grown and changed a lot since moving to AZ. And since we had an awesome photographer I know we will get a ton of good shots of him. We even got some of Ben in his birthday suit! I had to, his cheeks are so sweet! But getting him to hold still was a joke! That boy is crazy! I am going to have my hands full for the next eighteen years! Anyway I hope everyone has a good weekend and hopefully I will have some awesome pictures to post soon!

1 comment:

WaynenRissnKids said...

Hey Chad and Katie~~We finally found your blog!! We feel dumb since you guys have a link to ours.

It's great to finally see your cute family! And it sounds like you are getting all settled in in AZ. Hope you guys continue to enjoy it. It'll make it harder to stop through and visit you, but hopefully someday. ;-)

~the Swearingen Family